Simple instructions for creating fragrant and decorative homemade soaps.
From the back of the Book:
Soaps can decorate, cleanse, and heal — bringing a sense of warmth and comfort to any type of home. With The Everything Soapmaking Book, you can enjoy the benefits of homemade soaps every day, rather than reserving them only for your guests. Home soapmaking is not only more economical than buying premade soaps — it's also a lot more fun!
The Everything Soapmaking Book is a complete guide to making all kinds of soaps at home — from simple bathing soaps to aromatic, eye-pleasing creations for decoration. Easy-to-follow steps lead you through the process of making soap, from buying the right kind of equipment to developing your own unique soap recipes.
The Everything Soapmaking Book shows you how to:
- Find the right ingredients
- Master artistic techniques for unique shapes and sizes
- Make soaps for holidays and special occasions
- Experiment with different types of soap — from basic kitchen soap to the perfect facial soap
- Blend aromatic flavors to please the senses
With The Everything Soapmaking Book, you'll be making homemade soaps for yourself — and your friends — in no time!
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Adams Media Corporation (October 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1580629601
- ISBN-13: 978-1580629607
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 8 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds